Terms of Service
CLIQUESTERIA.NET RULES - GENERAL AGREEMENT:
- This General Membership Agreement between YOU ( Member, User or Advertiser) and CLIQUESTERIA.NET sets out the terms of your membership.
- You must read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this membership agreement by marking the '' I accept'' option.
- If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this membership agreement, CLIQUESTERIA is unwilling to allow you to become a member.
1. PAYMENT PROCESSORS SUPPORT AND REFUND POLICY
- All purchased items are non-refundable as the items are instantly delivered upon purchase. CLIQUESTERIA team record all orders invoices, as well as all transaction ids and the IPs of our clients. In a case of need to proof the instant delivery of our items, we keep all documents in a good condition. The CLIQUESTERIA Terms of Service are visible on every page of the site too. You also agreed to these terms upon registering.
- In case user opens dispute against CLIQUESTERIA MEDIA GROUP for a purchased item, it will lead to immediate account suspension and your IP address will be blacklisted.'' Paypal purchase protection is not applied for intangible/virtual goods according to 13.3 of their user agreement."
2. USER ACCOUNT - GENERAL BEHAVIOR
- The accounts are not transferable. It can not be traded, being sold under any circumstances. Every account has a personal data so trading with it is extremely prohibited.
- A user may have only one account, same like a member has only one identification card and passport. Any attempt to create more than one account will lead to termination of all of them. If a user forgets his/her login details, it is better for him/her to open a support ticket better than attempting to open a new account with the same data. The logging details will be emailed to you once you request for it.
- Users using false information, including full name, when registering or changing their personal settings will have their accounts suspended.
- You must speak and understand English in order to use our services. The same rule comes when you communicate with our team.
- Members must log in at least once per 60 days in order to keep the account active. Inactive members will have their accounts suspended, and their account balances, like main balance, purchase balance, points, upgrades, referrals and advertising credits, reset. In order to avoid one and the same person to have multiple accounts with us, we do not terminate (delete) inactive accounts. Anyone who wants his account activated again, after a period of inactivity, should email us.
- The using of any kind of auto-click software is prohibited.If you are offering or found to be promoting or using any unauthorized third party software or services for auto-clicking advertisements and /or auto - surfing, then your account will be terminated without notice. Deletion of your account due to any of these violations results in forfeiture of all account balances.Please note that a legal action may also be initiated.
- Logging in from Proxy servers, any kind of VPNs, as well as using shared networks ( such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercafes, etc.) is not allowed.
- Having a username that we deem to be inappropriate may lead to the suspension of your account.
- Every Hack attempt or abusing our system will result to account suspension permanently.
- Only one account per IP address is allowed. The Attempt of creating more than one account will lead to all accounts suspension.
3. REFERRAL TERMS
- Members may refer an unlimited number of direct referrals.
- You may not refer other people in your household. Only one account, email and I.P. per customer.
- Every referral should have unique and valid email address. It is not preferable the using of email generators, the emails from these sites are frequently used by cheaters and users who do not want to earn fair, but to create multiple accounts.
- You must not send unsolicited emails or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also can not use any service that attempts to sell your referrals. We can verify such incidents and they will result in account termination.
- You can only rent referrals when they are available and within the limits of your current membership. Having more referrals than the allowed amount will result in the deactivation of the earnings from all your referrals.
- The clicks made by your referrals will be credited to your account instantly if you have met the click requirements from the previous day.
- The number of referrals is limited based on the referrer's current membership.
- The site has an auto recycle option, which auto replaces inactive referrals. Those referrals are the ones who did not click a single advertisement from the day it is rented by someone.
4. MEMBER'S COMMISSIONS TERMS
- All payments are made via Paypal, Payza, Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Payeer, Blockchain(Bitcoins), Advcash and Skrill.
- You must have a valid email address or processor id account upon your withdrawal request.
- You are not allowed to sent your money to another person's payment processor account.
- You may request a payment once you have reached 5$ in your account balance.The minimum for a First Time Payout is 5$ for all memberships.
- The Standard Members have a stepped cash-out rule applied to their accounts: 5$ - 6$ - 7$ - 8$ -9$ -10$ and 10$ on every following request for payment.
- The Upgraded Members ( All Paid Memberships) have a reverse stepped cash out rule applied to their accounts: 3$ - 2$ and 2$ every next request for payment.
- The Members from Vietnam must have a paid membership to be able to receive a payment. Payment requests from Vietnamese accounts that have no paid membership (upgrade) will be deleted and the accounts will be suspended.
- All payments will be sent to the preferred account and can not be canceled or refunded. Make sure all payment details are filled in correctly. We do not take responsibilities for funds that are sent to wrong addresses and/or accounts.
- For security reason, payment processor's email addresses used for withdrawal must match with the ones used for deposits.
- For security reason, We reserve the right to gather more information for the account holder, such as name, address , email, in order to verify and protect our site against suspicious actions.
- User's full name is required for the payment processing.
- We require verified Paypal accounts from users who use Paypal to withdraw funds.
- We do not have a Deposit - Cash Out Limitations, which means that you may ask for payment in any processor available at the time of your request. However, sometimes it may occur a special condition, depending on the current processor funds availability.
- We will process the payments within 5 business days. Non - business days are Saturday and Sunday, as well as all International Holidays.
- A Payment Proof Post in our forum is required, in order to be able to receive your next payment. We have a Payment Proof section in our forum, so you may share your payments proof with the other members. This rule applies for all standard members.
5. PAYMENTS TO CLIQUESTERIA.NET
- All payments are to be made using the links available at '' Your Account''.
- The Advcash and the Skrill transfers are manually set. Please open a support ticket and we will guide you to the rest of the process.
- The payments made to CLIQUESTERIA.NET via Paypal, Payza , Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Blockchain( Bitcoins) and Payeer are confirmed by your Paypal, Payza, Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Blockchain and Payeer emails.
- Any payment made by another Paypal, Payza, Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay and Payeer email address and/or ID will be referenced to the user that holds that account or, in the lack of a user, the payment will not be referenced.
- Payments made to CLIQUESTERIA.NET using Paypal and Payza are only accepted from verified accounts. We have our payment processor accounts verified, so we believe you may verify your accounts too.
- Payments from unverified accounts will not be accepted.
- All chargebacks and/or reversed transactions made on your payments will lead to an immediate account suspension. All purchased items are nonrefundable.
6. PAID TO SIGN UP (PTSU) - GENERAL TERMS
- Members who submit fake or false info on PTSU offers will result in the offer being denied and possible account suspension.
- Advertisers found falsely denying valid member sign ups will result in forfeiture of advertising credits and possible account suspension.
- Members who receive a large number of denied sign ups will have their accounts flagged and thus not be able to participate in PTSU anymore further.
7. ADVERTISING TERMS
- The website must not contain pornographic, racist, discriminating, vulgar, illegal or other adult materials of any kind.
- The website must not contain any frame breakers.
- The website must not contain or promote any viruses.
- The website must not contain ANY prompts such as download dialogs or confirmation alerts.
- The website must not have a popup/popunder window.
8. RIGHTS & LIABILITIES
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason and without warning or notice. If we decide to give a notice, we will notify you by email. If you are caught cheating in any way, your account will be deleted. Pease note due to the proprietary nature of our monitoring system, we are not able to disclose any detailed information to discuss the reason.
- Any accusation without proof, false representing, intimidation, threat or disrespect against CLIQUESTERIA.NET AND/OR CLIQUESTERIA STAFF here or elsewhere will be considered as disrespectful and may lead to the removal of the privilege of using the forum and chat as well as the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership or any other results.
- You are not an employee of CLIQUESTERIA.NET and you not an independent contractor for CLIQUESTERIA. We simply create a middle-man connection from advertiser to the consumer. You or the site has the right to terminate this relationship at any time.
- CLIQUESTERIA.NET will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, War, Terrorism, Strike, Labor Dispute, Work Stoppage, Fire, Act of Government, or any other cause whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. CLIQUESTERIA.NET reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offer, membership terms and conditions or terminate services any time and without notice. CLIQUESTERIA.NET, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents are not responsible for any products and services that come from another program, participating companies, or partners.
- ASSURANCE: CLIQUESTERIA.NET upfront reserves the right to modify the terms at any time, with or without notice caution. We take no responsibility for violations occurred by CLIQUESTERIA.NET members, it is your job to revise the terms on a regular basis.
- ERRORS: We can not assure the site may or may not have exploits. Any user caught exploiting any area of the site will result in account termination and all funds to be forfeited.Please not legal action may also be initiated.
- RESERVES: CLIQUESTERIA.NET reserves the right to modify, edit, delete or rename your account at any time with or without notice.
COPYRIGHT: CLIQUESTERIA.NET is copyright 2016. You are prohibited from distributing, reselling, recording, modifying or copying part or parts of
CLIQUESTERIA.NET at all times. All the rights, title and interest in and to the services are and will remain the exclusive property of THE MEDIA
and it's licensors. The services are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the
Terms give you a right to use the site domain or any of the site trademarks, logos, and other distinctive brand features.
CLIQUESTERIA TERMS 2016
©All Rights Reserved